I have previously worked as a lawyer in a law firm and as a public legal aid attorney. I have also worked in a district court and in a prosecution office therefore I have various experience specially from legal proceedings and criminal matters.
Focus of my work is in criminal and family law related matters but I also work with all kind of assignments. I like that I can combine my legal knowledge to helping people.
I have passed the bar exam in 2017 and I have been granted the right to appear before court as a licensed trial lawyer. This is monitored by the licensed trial lawyer board.
Working experience includes
- Law Office Waly & Koskinen Ltd. 2019-
- Länsi-Uusimaa Legal Aid Office 2018
- Law Office Wallén-Leino 2017-2018
- District Court of Kainuu 2016
- Prosecution Office of Lapland 2015
- Kainuu Legal Aid Office 2012, 2013