Real estate and housing
A home is often a person’s largest investment. Thus, it is important to turn to a skilled lawyer, if there is a risk of a dispute related to a real estate or apartment purchased or sold by you.
The earlier you contact a lawyer, the more likely it is that matters can be resolved without court proceedings. Should a court trial be required, we assist you in understanding the big picture and in making informed decisions.
Disputes related to buildings are often as much about construction engineering as about law. Therefore, we cooperate closely with construction professionals to provide you with the best possible service. Familiarize yourself with our pricing and conditions for state-funded legal aid and with the possibility of insurance coverage.
- Assisting the seller of a real estate or an apartment
- Assisting the purchaser of a real estate or an apartment
- Advise to housing companies
- Disputes related to rental property
- Mold and other microbial damage
- All other defects of building quality
- Disputes with the housing company, such as division of upkeep responsibility and restoration liabilities
- All other matters related to housing and real estates (including forest and agricultural real estates)